Thursday 18 August 2016

Amazing Words of Encouragement and Passing it on - August 18

It's Thursday August 18, and to be creative while in the same way promoting creativity from others, I took one of those Hilroy school notebooks and designed the first few pages to explain this project a little bit, and then encourage the finder to draw his or her own kawaii-style face and upload it.

See the video of it on Instagram here



~In Other News~

I got a super nice email from a man we will just call Alex, for his privacy. I happened to leave the cross-stitched one from yesterday on the bus this morning (deliberately) while on my way to my day job. Then when I got home later today, I found this nice message:






It made my day! So do my supportive friends Sabrina, Christina, and Eman!
Thank you everyone!  (。✿‿✿。)






No comments:

Post a Comment