Friday 1 February 2019

Christmas Stocking of Kawaii Cuteness

Wow, it's apparently been a loooong while since I've posted here 
v(=∩_∩=)フ


The last time was around Halloween - my second-favorite season, trumped by Christmas! And speaking of Christmas, that's what I'm here to write about today - some of the amazing stocking stuffers from my awesome hubby-bubby Rob ♥‿♥


So I'll start with photos and follow with the story:






In order from top:

When I was a little girl (about grade 6), I had one of the uber-popular Tamagotchi toys. I took care of that thing like there was no tomorrow, right down to waking up late-night or early morning when the thing beeped. I snuck it to school but when a teacher took it - later giving it back with a promise from me not to bring it to school - the poor thing died. And those late 90s/early 00s models didn't have the reset capability that today's models have. I was devastated at the time, and though still intrigued with the idea of "raising" another one, I didn't bother for a long time. 

Anyway, during a 2018 trip to Sunrise Records here in Bower Mall, I saw some on display and turned into a total fangirl! So Rob surprised me by putting a pink one in my stocking. I've since played with it and it died - the one above is a duplicate because I lent the original gift to a good friend, who in turn misplaced it and so I went to replace it recently at the Toys R Us in Bower (these buggers are still insanely popular and sell out quick)! Below is a video of me grieving for the original one [Rob got me for Christmas] during a family trip to Cancun:



And the following photos [above] are of some of those awesome cookies from Second Cup - a confectionary brand called A Couple of Squares - these particular sugar cookies in Christmas themes, such as a candy cane & hot chocolate, as well as a toque and mitt (so Canadian)! I adore these cookies mainly for their kawaii aesthetic and long shelf life. It's incredible that they're all hand-made! 





And speaking of...

…the recent trip to Cancun, see this post on the Zoo'd Animal Hybrid Friends, to read about this cute bag's adventures: https://zoodanimalfriends.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-bag-went-to-cancun.html







This just in - 2019 is already 1/12th over. Therefore, the calendars I've made for your enjoyment, are Now on clearance






Zoo'd Animal Hybrid Friends: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/647446398/now-only-199-printable-2019-calendar?ref=shop_home_feat_1

















Support the growing Zoo'd Animal Hybrid Friends on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/helpakawaiiartist


Thank you! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧


No comments:

Post a Comment