Thursday 6 September 2018

Follow Hello Kitty on Instagram

Hi everyone, 

today I'd like to share the Instagram feed of @hello_sweet_kitty. Firstly, I'd like to say I tried to get the entire feed here for you, but after an hour of research, I learned that only wordpress blogs seem to get that privilege (and I prefer Blogger). 

So here is one of the more popular posts of the sweet kitty's account, for you to enjoy:







The above kitty is Mimi, one of several of my personal plushie collection, where they are all friends and all have their distinct personalities 😍😎😇😆😘😁😏

1 comment:

  1. I see that the picture of Mimi isn't showing up. I've tried fixing that; there may be a slight issue with the background coding. You can click the 'view this post on Instagram' to see her, and more Hello Kitty cuteness! ^_^

    ReplyDelete