Monday 18 December 2017

Are They Kawaii? Christmas Edition


Hello sweet friends! 

Today is Monday, December 18, and Christmas is a week away from today! We're all getting so excited here 😁

I've got 2 more gifts to wrap, some cards yet to deliver, and a gingerbread house to decorate together with Rob - but we got so much done already!! I've wrapped about 20 gifts and signed so many cards I may have lost count! Our tree is decorated and we've had so many very nice Christmas dates (it is after all, our 10th Christmas that we're celebrating).

Anyhow, you may remember awhile back, I featured the 12 adorable hybrid animals from https://zoodanimalfriends.blogspot.ca/search/label/Characters A blog which was created around a series of kawaii animals I designed (and fell in love with!) after finishing the #Kawaii365 daily project.

And today, they're back to say Hello for Christmas - even if you don't decide to pledge $1 monthly at their Patreon page, they still love and appreciate when you share them!

You can also join the facebook group and join in on chats about them. Just look for Zoo'd Animal Hybrid Friends

I really enjoyed 'decorating' them for Christmas, too 😍



So, do you think they live up to the standards of Kawaii?

Let us know why/why not, in the comments section!


🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄



No automatic alt text available.

The above is a picture I colored in, from the very first adult coloring book I drew in Christmas of 2015. It was a lot of fun to draw, but I enjoyed coloring it in even more! Get your own copy of it at https://www.darylartdigital.etsy.com


Have a great rest of your day!
xoxo
Daryl J.

No comments:

Post a Comment