Monday 24 April 2017

Quick Blog Post

Hello sweet friends!

How is your evening so far? Hope you are great!

Okay so, this post is going to be kept fairly brief. It's a busy day because I have been catching up on laundry, trying to keep up with a library book and have other things that need doing around the house. Today was accomplished because my husband and I went to our doctor's appointment, we got some laundry folded together, I got sewing done and supper made, and even had time to paint my nails in that beautiful new polish! It was a pleasant surprise to see the lavender undertones, oh my!

Anyway, this blog (for the most part) does 'Are They Kawaii?/Retro Kawaii' posts on Mondays, and Review Wednesdays, as well as Feature Fridays - so today's (April 24's) #Kawaii365 project is my new advertisement:



And speaking of advertisements :D

Please, in your spare time (it only takes a second) share the below images on your social media by Pinning them to your Pinterest boards (by mousing over), or help this kawaii art blog by sharing your favorite articles with the social media icons at the bottom of each one. It really means a lot, xoxox





No comments:

Post a Comment