Saturday 4 March 2017

How To Stay Inspired

With your thumbs!

Yes, we see our thumbs all the time, mostly when we're texting, but also in many other occasions. So why not enjoy them?

Today I really enjoyed looking at my thumbs at work, and during the day (like while eating). They were giving me little winks and smiles - because I drew them on:

It is hard to see the #Kawaii365 here; it was made for March 4

It's really easy to do this look. All you need is:
  • Light colored, opaque nail polish. A pastel gel is perfect.
  • A permanent black marker, fine or medium tip.
  • Gel top coat for sealing it in.
  • An imagination full of joy!

Image result for music note divider


As per the #KaraokeChallenge... YES! We are still doing that! I am just getting over a mild cold, and from the SurveyMonkey survey that was out, and the poll that was our Kawaii365 facebook group, there's a strong chance that the song chosen will be "Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid.



Image result for music note divider


And with Saint Patrick's Day being March 17, you still have some time to order yourself some neat items with my kawaii art on it. I care about you & your happiness, so I put together a comprehensive Pinterest board of my work available on RedBubble:



Thank you so much for loyally reading here! This blog is all for you (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment