Sunday 18 December 2016

Counting Down to Christmas #7

A week! We have only 1 week until Christmas day!

Image result for olaf


And one of my very favorite things about this holiday season is snowmen! I love to build them, I love to collect statues and pictures and dolls of them. And that's why today's #Kawaii365 project for December 18 is of my favorite snowmen around our condo. Well - Rob is my favorite snowman but he wouldn't let me photograph him wearing nothing but a scarf & a smile.



I call my husband a 'snowman' because he's cute, round & jolly-looking, plus he wants to open the window when it's -20*C outside and it's already freezing in here overnight. They say opposites attract, hence this picture I made of us a few years back:

                           Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling 


Getting so excited counting down to the big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment