Saturday 12 November 2016

A New Toilet

Hello, konnichiwa friends!

You will see that I threw together a funny little cartoon toilet with a face, for today's #Kawaii365 project.



Why a toilet?

Because due to an issue with flushing, we had to buy a new toilet today. And Rob's grandpa was nice enough to help us pick it up and install it. I married into an awesome family ^_^

And after the installation, I spent a fair deal of time cleaning up (and there is more to do later). So I took a break and drew this funny cutie.


Why a moustache?

Because this month, I am showing support for #Movember by putting a moustache on each daily kawaii creation. And I appreciate all your suggestions for new ideas! You can comment them below, or email them to me at renstimpy1234@gmail.com

Have a super nice evening! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment