Today Rob & I went on a date to Swiss Chalet, a rotisserie chicken restaurant and had their Thanksgiving Special, which was a quarter chicken dinner with stuffing, cranberries and a slice of pumpkin pie for dessert, so we were basically like this:
(from a fellow blogspot blogger)
So I would like to talk about what we're thankful for, today and every day. I'll start and then you can add in the comments :) I'm thankful for:
- You, the readers because this blog is for you ^3^
- My husband Rob - the very best friend I could have asked for in a spouse!
- Family, of course. I include everybody, even extended.
- Friends, because we laugh together and cry together.
- A beautiful home, with creature comforts, which I don't want to take for granted.
- Having overall pretty good health. Not perfect but always glad God heals us.
- This sounds silly, but grateful for being talented as an artist, not knowing it would ever bring me this far in life which is awesome!
So in addition to what we are thankful for, I made you a turkey! No, it's not edible. It was made out of a foam ball, some pipe cleaners for the tail, modelling clay for the head, wings & feet, tape to hold it together, and black marker for the details. I only wish I could take extra credit for the owl in the picture, but we bought that on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart ^_^