Sunday 11 September 2016

She Finally Came Back...

After promising thousands of blog readers a daily art project to enjoy, I got super busy with the weekend and just didn't have the time slot. Sorry (すみません).

Here's the scoop:

Yesterday I had a late morning dental appointment (it was almost one of the worst I ever had! But I am too polite to call people out online). Then I had to go to work right afterward, and I had a shift until 9:00pm. Then after my husband picked me up, it was bed time here.

Today (Sunday) I did have time to do 2 projects, one to make up for lost time yesterday. We also did some errands, dishes, laundry, etc.

So here they are:

Rainbow Gel Pen Smile

coffee cream and sugar

Thank you for your patience and loyalty as I get this blog figured out. I am still fairly new to the scene, both to kawaii lifestyle and to blogging. In addition to the daily #kawaii365 art project, I would also like to start hosting some fun online #challenges, Review Wednesdays, Feature Fridays, Games for you to play, and soon Japanese Beauty Trends! (✿◠‿◠)



No comments:

Post a Comment