Tuesday 6 September 2016

Can You See the Bunny in the Ice Cream?

Well, can you? (●´ω`●)

Today I was feeling especially girlish and charming (in traditional 'kawaii' fashion), so I decided what could be cuter than a bunny made out of ice cream?

So here she is, and for extra fun you can choose a name for her, in the comments below! The one who picks the one I like the best will get a FREE coloring sheet!


On a side note, bunnies are one of my favorite animals. I also like owls, cats, dolphins, foxes, puppies, panda bears, cute rodents, song birds, unicorns, butterflies... in no particular order ^_^

Thank you for helping to name some of my kawaii characters and I am looking forward to giving away some free coloring sheets soon (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Please graciously enjoy some more kawaii stuff with Blippo, Kawaii Distribution, and Japan Crate here!


Kawaii Subscription Box


New Candy




No comments:

Post a Comment