Thursday 29 September 2016

A Foam Chip Project - Part 2

Konnichiwa everyone ^_^

On September 27, I made my very first 'negative space' Kawaii365 face, out of some foam chips that came in a box with some stuff I ordered from Blippo (you'll get to see those in future posts).

Then on September 28, I was thinking - it would be interesting to find another creative way to use the foam chips, so I took one of them and a black marker, and did a close-up cutie:



It feels good to get more & more creative with this project (even when the cuties don't come out exactly perfect; it's the journey rather than the destination). If you are an artist, musician, author, or any type of 'creator' and feeling stuck from time to time, then check out Noah Scalin's popular daily creativity book 'Unstuck'.

Image result for noah scalin unstuck See it here (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment