Monday 22 August 2016

What I've Learned From Blogging - and August 22 Kawaii Post

Konbanwa (こんばんは), or Good Evening!

I know this is a later post than usual. I have been fairly busy throughout the day, doing housework and creating a paper umbrella (the glue had to dry before I could draw the face on).

So... why did I create a paper umbrella for today? Because this morning on my way to work, I got caught in a mini hurricane! It was brutal and I was literally frightened! There was strong wind, hail, and I wasn't sure I'd survive waiting for the bus to work. And then when I got home after work, I felt a great relief to be out of that rain storm!


Also, I have been blogging a little over a month now and in that very short time, I have already learned a lot. So I created a video for you (sorry about the laptop quality).

I love answering your questions!

And I would like to introduce Review Wednesdays, with the first coming on August 24 (my mother's birthday!).

Review Wednesdays are different from Feature Fridays in that I actually do a video review of a product. I am still very happy to feature your products if you are a crafter, artist or in any creative industry including textiles and writing.

Have a nice sweet night ★~(◡ω◡✿)



No comments:

Post a Comment