Wednesday 17 August 2016

Support Me on Patreon? (●´ω`●)

Hello sweet friends (✿ ♥‿♥)

I began this blog only in July of this year, and since then I have already made many wonderful connections with others (including the author of the book "Unstuck") and even Public Art Coordinators here in the city!

In addition, I have already learned a lot about myself in the process, like new ways to be creative that I wouldn't have thought of before. I would love to become a full-time artist and blogger. However, our condo needs to be paid for, as well as city taxes, groceries, etc. so I still need a day job.

Your public support is not mandatory to keep this blog going (you still get to enjoy it 100% either way), but it would mean a lot to me if you'd like to pledge $1 a month at my new page,
https://www.patreon.com/helpakawaiiartist which is like GoFundMe specific to professional artists who need a small boost.

Monthly supporters gain some neat goodies such as printable coloring pages, Etsy shop discounts, free Tshirt decals, and even custom artwork! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

By pledging to help me, I can have more free time to create more, which leads to better creations and posts for you to enjoy :)

Either way, please note that I still love and appreciate your readership and I still want nothing more than for you to enjoy reading this blog and getting a smile on your cute face ^_^


Thank you! ありがとうございます


No comments:

Post a Comment