Sunday 14 August 2016

Anninversary Weekend (August 12-14) Posts

Konnichiwa lovely friends ^3^

Rob & I are back from our weekend excursion...we stayed at a local hotel here in Red Deer to celebrate our 5-year wedding anniversary. We enjoyed some romantic meals, a huge room with lovely décor and even two nights in a private pool and hot tub.

Image result for heart eyes emoji

However, I did commit myself to a year-long project so in honor of still doing it, I took a moment to create even during our 2nd honeymoon. Here they are in order:

Marker on mint candies from restaurant

3-part face puzzle on business card backs

I stole my own Instagram pic since it looked so much like a sleeping face!


Thank you for your patience and we hope you had an amazing weekend! xoxoxo

Post your own kawaii faces too, and use the hashtag #kawaii365 on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment