Monday 25 July 2016

July 24 Kawaii Day

First of all, I'd like to apologize for this being a little bit late. It was supposed to be written yesterday but we ended up going to bed early. I seem to be coming down with something that's making me feel quite under the weather. I slept this morning until 9am, yikes.

So as you know, the idea behind the #kawaii365 project is to creatively find a way to share some joy with others, both locally and globally, a little bit each day. After reading Noah Scalin's "Unstuck" and doing one of the activities each day (from the book), I think of a new way to leave a Kawaii face in public for someone else to find and share, and hopefully cause a chain reaction of smiles ^_^

Yesterday for the first time in a few years, I found and put on my Hello Kitty hairband, then bravely wore it out in public for people's comments. This was my way of looking kawaii (cute) to others. And then, since my business cards recently came in from VistaPrint, I handed out as many as I could. And then I made a smile out of them to share.



This smile made of cards needs to be shared on social media.


In other news, yesterday after about an hour of trying, I was finally able to download the Pokémon Go app to my tablet, so when I go out this morning/afternoon to pick up supplies, I'll play it a bit to see what it's like.

Until then, have a Kawaii day and thank you for following this blog as well as sharing =^^=


No comments:

Post a Comment