Monday 18 July 2016

July 18 - Early One

It's 9:35am and I'm sitting at the computer reliving my youth listening to Sisqo's "Thong Song" (you're welcome for the awkward image). Anyway I'm off work today and will be staying home to catch up on housework and just chillax.
So while I was having my morning coffee, I remembered I recently learned about keyboard art and how to change symbols, etc. so to keep truly creative each day, I decided instead of markers, I am going to use only the symbols: @, \, /, and #.



And here's a fun fact: I started this project only last Monday. This is the one-week anniversary so far...only 51 more weeks to go :) That's 358 new face ideas. I'm also open to your suggestions as readers of this blog.
Thanks, or as the cute Japanese peeps say: arigatou gozaimasu.
ありがとうございます。

No comments:

Post a Comment